Who We Are
Our website address is: https://waders.org.au Our contact details are: email@example.com Mail: PO Box 3138, South Brisbane, QLD 4101
Your Personal Information
Storage of your Personal Information
Our store uses Woo Commerce software that allows us to sell our products to you. Your data is stored on our secure server. While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Removal of your Personal Information
At any time you may request that we remove all Personal Data from our servers. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Analytics and Cookies
The App is designed for young people but adults, parents and teachers find it a good starting tool for watching shorebirds along the Australian Coastline.The App is designed to enable the user to undertake three tasks
- Undertake a habitat scan of the place visited to assess if it’s in good condition for shorebirds, waterbirds and seabirds.
- Identify and list birds
- Record bird behaviour by observing what birds are doing
- The My Shorebird Watcher APP was developed for the Queensland Wader Study Group (QWSG) by Robert Bush (email@example.com)
- The QWSG respects and upholds the privacy of those who access and use My Shorebird Watcher.
QWSG upholds and respects individual privacy by ensuring the following:
- No personal information is requested of users and no information in written, digital or visual form is collected through the APP or by other means by the QWSG from those who access the APP or use the APP.
- The QWSG is unable to identify who has and is using the APP and does not seek to do so.
- Those using the APP are not able to interact, share information or identify other users through the APP.
- The App is designed for both adults (primarily parents and teachers) as well as for those under 18 years of age (recommended lower starting age is 7 years). The QWSG does not wish to nor does it have access to information that identifies children, their parents or teachers or their educational affiliations or locations. The APP does not ask for or collect this information in any form overtly or covertly.
- The QWSG seeks to comply with the Families Policy requirements outlined by Google Play and has provided information to Google Play to this effect.